AKTI FINE ROOMS prioritizes the values of the health and safety of their staff, and guests, and wishes to provide a thoroughly enjoyable stay. The hotel complies with all rules and regulations implemented in order to provide a healthy and safe environment as dictated by the World Health Organization protocol for COVID-19 and the Greek authorities.
Individual hygiene measures and Personal Protective Equipment
- Provided PPE for the staff and sanitization stations in the entrances and exits of the hotel and public areas.
- Staff training for the safe and correct use of PPE .
- Staff training for emergency plan and protocols in case of a possible COVID-19 infection.
- Overseeing of all third parties (deliveries, customers, maintenance etc) entering the hotel, and compliance with all required social distancing, and use of PPE if required.
- Continual staff training on how to maintain personal hygiene, and preventive measures in all areas.
- Required staff training to immediately inform management to enable the action plan in case of suspected COVID-19 symptoms and/or possible infection, so as to quarantine and follow appropriate procedures and protocols.
- Frequent hand washing with soap and water.
- Hand contact, and all close contact should be avoided between guests and staff and third parties. A safe distance of at least 1.5 meters is required in all work and non work areas.
- Check out is at 11am and check in from 3pm. Rooms will be thoroughly deep cleaned and sanitized with a disinfection machine (fogger).
- House keeping staff will wear the appropriate PPE
- All rooms, public spaces and surfaces will be disinfected frequently.
- Thorough deep cleaning, disinfection and airing of rooms between change of guests.
- Thorough room cleaning and disinfection upon customer departure
- Doors and windows will be remain open, as and when required to air rooms and public areas.
- Hospital grade aerial surface disinfection machine (fogger) and disinfectant will be used throughout the hotel